We will be CLOSED
Monday, September 4th for Labor Day
We will reopen at 11:30 am Tuesday, September 5th.
Houston Needs Our Help!
Hurricane Harvey Relief Help:
September 1st – 9th
Be sure to dine with us or one of our sister restaurants (Cellar on Greene or Mr. Friendly’s) during the week of September 1st – 9th. We’re donating 15% of our wine sales to the Greater Houston Community Foundation for the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund.
- we will also accept monetary donations via cash, check or credit card
- all checks must be made out to the GHCF
- valid at both lunch and dinner
- not valid on retail wine purchases
- “Letter of Declaration” tax forms are available for anyone who requests a receipt.
Monday, Sept. 25th!
You can enjoy an “Adults Only” dinner while our experienced babysitters take care of your little ones in our private dining room! Kiddos will be fed & entertained for just $10 a kiddo while you relax in the main dining room.
– You must call us to make a reservation. No online reservations are accepted for Babysitter Night.
– Reservations must be between 5:30-7 pm, and a credit card is required to hold your reservation.
– There is no age limit, but children must be potty-trained.
– Space is limited – make a rez today!